BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School or OSHC (replaces BIZGATE) and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for SCHOOL. Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account.
How to process a payment:
- CLICK ON THE BPOINT ICON ABOVE
- ENTER YOUR FAMILY ID (FROM THE SCHOOL INVOICE OR STATEMENT)
- ENTER YOUR FAMILY NAME
- ENTER THE DESCRIPTION OR INVOICE NO FOR THE PAYMENT
- ENTER THE AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT
- CLICK ON EITHER THE ICON MATCHING YOUR CARD TYPE (MASTERCARD OR VISA)
- ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER
- ENTER THE CREDIT CARD EXPIRY DATE
- ENTER THE CARD VERIFICATION NUMBER/CVN (I.E. THE 3 DIGIT CODE ON THE REVERSE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD)
- CLICK ON THE PROCEED BUTTON
- AFTER 3 TO 5 SECONDS YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED AND THE RECEIPT INFORMATION WILL BE DISPLAYED
- EITHER CLICK THE PRINT VIEW OR ENTER YOU EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK SEND EMAIL TO GET A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT
- YOU CAN NOW EXIT THE PAYMENT PAGE
Online Payments by EFT
You can also pay your school fees and other payments by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Bank Details for EFT payments:
Account Name: Mulga Street Primary School Council Inc
BSB: 065 504
Account Number: 10362131
Please use your Family Code (which is at the top of each Invoice or Statement) or reason as reference.